One-Stop Commercial Electrician
McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula and Adelaide's southern suburbs
Looking for an experienced professional to cover the electrical needs of your workplace, shop or office building? Cozco is ready to help.
Whether your business is large or small, on land or offshore, Cozco can provide a full range of commercial electrical services to suit your needs.
Going the extra mile to deliver reliable, cost-effective and compliant electrical works – with minimum disruption to your business.
With over 30 years of hands-on experience and trade know-how, Cozco provides high-quality installation or repair work to ensure your electrical system is safe and at optimum performance.
Fully qualified and licensed to provide guaranteed workmanship, all underpinned by great advice.
Key industries serviced
Cozco has the skill and industry understanding to deliver across a host of settings, including:
- Hotels, restaurants and hospitality
- Offices and professional suites
- Wineries, vineyard operations and cellar doors
- Function centres and venues
- Shops, galleries and showrooms
- Education and health services
- Warehouses and stores
Our commercial services
- Electrical installation and upgrades: switchboards, lighting, general power, etc.
- Commercial and hospitality kitchen equipment: dishwashers, combi-ovens, vents and exhaust systems, bain maries, fryers and grills
- Lighting: maintenance, repair, emergency lighting, security, testing and compliance, LED design and upgrade, and advice on government rebates
- Switchboards: upgrade, maintenance and replacement, testing, compliance and thermographic imaging
Our standard checks
- RCD testing: safety switch RCD (Residual Current Device) testing, in line with Australian Standard AS/NZS3760:2010
- Emergency lighting: twice-yearly testing and maintenance of emergency lighting required for evacuation during a power outage
- Thermographic testing: scheduled temperature testing of electrical switchboards for possible faults, such as loose terminals or overloaded circuits that can cause electrical fires
Request a Quote