Wineries, vineyards, brewers and distillers
McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula, Langhorne Creek, and southern Adelaide
Whether you’re a grape grower or a producer of wines, beers or spirits, you know how vital it is for all your electrical equipment to be operating reliably, effectively and efficiently. It can be the difference between a bumper year and a very expensive disaster. Not only does all your equipment and plant need to be installed and connected to the highest of standards, but also regularly tested, maintained and – should the worst happen – quickly and professionally repaired.
Whatever your electrical needs – Cozco has the skill, know-how and expertise to help bring you peace of mind, even in the most time-critical of operations.
With over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of electrical installation and servicing, Cozco can deliver the solutions you need to keep your enterprise running – from one-off installation or upgrade projects to scheduled maintenance plans and, of course, emergency response to help keep disruptions as short as possible.
Key industries and workplaces served.
Cozco has the skill and industry understanding to deliver across a host of production settings, including:
- Wineries, vineyards and barrel rooms
- Breweries and malting houses
- Packaging and bottling facilities
- Cellar doors, shops and event venues
Electrical system and equipment installation, maintenance and repair services
We provide a comprehensive range of installation, testing, maintenance and repair services for all major production needs, including:
- Production facility, electrical and power distribution
- Grape preparation and crushing equipment
- Wine presses
- Electrically controlled fermenters and vats
- Electric stills and boilers
- Bottling and labelling equipment
- Vent and exhaust systems
- Display cabinets
- Lighting for workplace, security and emergency illumination, including maintenance, repair, testing and compliance, LED design and upgrade
- Emergency generator connections, testing and maintenance?
- Refrigerator and freezer connection and motors?
- Bespoke electrical systems and solutions for production facilities
Our standard electrical checks
- RCD testing: safety switch RCD (Residual Current Device) testing, in line with Australian Standard AS/NZS3760:2010
- Emergency lighting: twice-yearly testing and maintenance of emergency lighting required for evacuation during a power outage
- Thermographic testing: scheduled temperature testing of electrical switchboards for possible faults, such as loose terminals or overloaded circuits that can cause electrical fires
Do you need an electrical specialist?
If you’re looking for an experienced, reliable electrician in southern Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula, McLaren Vale or Langhorne Creek, simply email us or give us a call.