Farms, vineyards, cropping, livestock and dairy
Fleurieu Peninsula, McLaren Vale, Encounter Coast, Southern Adelaide
With so many variables in the world of farming, the last thing you need is unreliable electrical systems and breakdowns in equipment. The key is high-quality installation and power networking, combined with regular, cost-effective maintenance and fast emergency response. In short, the key is Cozco.
Cozco has the expertise to solve your farm’s electrical needs for planned projects, scheduled maintenance and emergency response.
With over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of electrical installation and servicing, Cozco can deliver the solutions you need to keep your equipment running – from one-off installation or upgrade projects to scheduled maintenance plans and, of course, emergency response to help keep disruptions as short as possible.
Key industries and workplaces served.
Cozco has the skill and industry understanding to deliver across a host of agricultural settings, including:
- Farms, including grazing, cropping and mixed agriculture
- Vineyards and orchards
- Horticulture and market gardens
- Dairy and milk processing
- Plant propagation and cultivation
- Intensive farming operations
- Breeding and livestock
- Shearing sheds and workshops
- Processing facilities
Agricultural equipment installation, maintenance and repair services
We provide a comprehensive range of installation, testing, maintenance and repair services for all major agricultural needs, including:
- Electrical plant and equipment
- Irrigation and watering systems and reticulation controllers
- Pump systems, including bores, de-watering, transfer/mono pumps, float switches, level probes, control systems, hi/lo level alarm systems, VSD and VFD pump starters
- Workshop equipment connection and testing, including shed, dairy and warehouse switchboards and lighting
- Processing and packaging machinery, conveyors and control systems
- Motors, switches and automation and control systems
- Vents and exhaust systems
- Lighting for workplace, security and emergency illumination, including maintenance, repair, testing and compliance, LED design and upgrade
- Emergency generator connections, testing and maintenance?
- Bespoke electrical systems and solutions for agricultural enterprises
Our standard electrical checks
- RCD testing: safety switch RCD (Residual Current Device) testing, in line with Australian Standard AS/NZS3760:2010
- Emergency lighting: twice-yearly testing and maintenance of emergency lighting required for evacuation during a power outage
- Thermographic testing: scheduled temperature testing of electrical switchboards for possible faults, such as loose terminals or overloaded circuits that can cause electrical fires
Contact us to discuss what will work best for you.
Need an agricultural electrician?
If you’re looking for an experienced electrical contractor on the Fleurieu Peninsula, McLaren Vale, lower Murray or Encounter Coast, simply email us or give us a call.