Commercial kitchens and catering equipment
McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula, Encounter Coast, Southern Adelaide
Whether you’re a cafe or restaurant, function venue, food producer, hospital, aged care facility or commercial caterer, you’ll know how critical it is to have your electrical equipment operating effectively and reliably. You’ll also know how easy it is for something to go awry – just when you need it most. That’s where Cozco can come to your rescue.
Cozco can meet your kitchen’s electrical needs for planned projects and emergency response.
With over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of electrical installation and servicing, Cozco can deliver the solutions you need to keep your equipment running – from one-off installation or upgrade projects to scheduled maintenance plans and, of course, emergency response to help keep disruptions as short as possible.
Key industries and workplaces served.
Cozco has the skill and industry understanding to deliver across a host of commercial settings, including:
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels, motels and caravan parks
- Aged care facilities, hospitals and other care providers
- Clubrooms and function venues
- Commercial and industrial kitchens
- On-site and mobile catering facilities, including food trucks and coffee vans
Kitchen equipment installation, maintenance and repair services
We provide a comprehensive range of installation, testing, maintenance and repair services for all major commercial kitchen needs, including:
- Dishwashers, glasswashers and heavy-duty washers
- Ovens, cooktops, electric plates and griddles
- Braising pans, urns, boilers and kettles
- Bain maries and pie warmers
- Fryers and grills
- Vent and exhaust systems
- Display cabinets
- Lighting for workplace, security and emergency illumination, including maintenance, repair, testing and compliance, LED design and upgrade
- Emergency generator connections, testing and maintenance
- Refrigerator and freezer connection and motors
- Bespoke electrical systems and solutions for commercial kitchens, catering and hospitality
Our standard electrical checks
- RCD testing: safety switch RCD (Residual Current Device) testing, in line with Australian Standard AS/NZS3760:2010
- Emergency lighting: twice-yearly testing and maintenance of emergency lighting required for evacuation during a power outage
- Thermographic testing: scheduled temperature testing of electrical switchboards for possible faults, such as loose terminals or overloaded circuits that can cause electrical fires
Need a commercial kitchen electrician today?
If you’re looking for an electrical contractor with expertise in commercial kitchens in southern Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula, McLaren Vale or Encounter Bay, simply email us or give us a call.